Theft or loss of documents

What is it?

Includes the loss of documents. If the documents are stolen or inside the house, shops or other establishments, use the option (Theft family house)

What does it take to do it?

When deemed victim, witness or injured by a wrongful act, may file the complaint.

Who is responsible?

Ministerio del Interior

Where and when to do it?

Lista comisarías

Cost There is no cost
How to apply Personaly
More information Presentation's formality: According to each circumstance, a complaint can be started verbally and then filed in paper.